1. Isolation of a timing module in the rat.
2. Parallel neural modules revealed by the lateralized-readiness potential.
3. Separation of sensory and decision processes by signal detection theory.
4. Evidence from for modular spatial-frequency analyzers from selective adaptation.
5. Evidence from individual neurons for temporally delimited (serial) neural modules.
6. Evidence from fMRI for modular neural processes implemented by anatomically delimited processors.
7. Evidence for modular spatial-frequency analyzers from `probability summation' at threshold.
8. Evidence from amplitude of the event-related potential for modular neural processes.
9. Multiplicative combination rule for response rate
10. Reaction time as a composite measure: Selective effects of sleep deprivation.
(11). Serial neural modules revealed by the lateralized readiness potential.